Monday, November 12, 2007

Password Confusion

I don't know about you, but I know that so many of the sites I get on require passwords. Heck, I even have to have a password to get onto my computer, as we have our computer password protected to keep the kids from getting on the internet without permission or supervision. It wouldn't be such a problem if it wasn't for the fact that different sites have different requirements for their passwords.

Some sites want the passwords to be only numerical. Some require that the passwords be a mixture of numbers and letters. Some require the password to be four digits long, while others want the password to be between six and ten letters long. With all the different requirements, it gets very confusing to keep up with them all.

Thankfully, there is a fully secure password keeper that can help make managing important passwords a little easier. It stores them in one secure location for companies to be able to access their passwords for servers and applications, and to keep those passwords protected at the same time. No more worrying about vital information getting in the wrong hands, but you can still rest assured that you can reach those passwords when you need to.

Now if I can just find something similar for my own personal use!

No comments:

Post a Comment