Friday, November 2, 2007

Places I'd Like To Visit

There are a lot of places I would like to travel if I was ever given a chance. Some of them are actually really close, and are likely to happen sometime in the future. The others are farther away, and less likely to ever become a reality.

1) Australia: For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to travel to Australia. I've always been intrigued by the land down under, and I would love the opportunity to travel there.

2) Japan: My brother has lived in Japan since I was about 14 years old, and I've always wanted to take the opportunity to visit him there.

3) Florida: While I've visited there many times before, and have family living there, I miss having the opportunity to visit. I hope to get there early next year.

4) Michigan: I'm originally from Michigan, and I used to spend my summers there. Unfortunately, I haven't been there since I was 16. I'm planning to take my family there for my niece's wedding in May.

5) Arkansas: I have a good friend that lives in Arkansas. I've never been able to get out there to see her. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we can find a way there.

6) New Hampshire: My sister lives in New Hampshire, and she's often asked us to visit her there. One of these days, I hope to make the trip.

7) Massachusetts: I have a very close friend that moved to Massachusetts about five years ago, and I'd love to visit her. Maybe I can work that into the trip to New Hampshire.

There are many other places, as well. Hawaii, Scotland, Ireland... Too long of a list to name them all. Hopefully I can do some real traveling some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment