Friday, November 9, 2007

Possible proposal?

My neighbor was using my computer the other day, and I caught her looking at engagement rings. I asked her what she was doing, and she confided in me that she was hoping her boyfriend, who recently moved in with her, would soon be popping the question. She told me that they had been talking a lot about marriage lately, so she knew he was interested.

To help speed him along, she was dropping hints. For example, she was looking at Jrdunn.com at engagement rings, and then printing pictures of the ones she liked. She told me that she was leaving the printed pictures in places where she knew he would find them. On the bathroom mirror, between pages of a book he is reading, carefully placed in his pants pockets when she sets his work clothes out the night before...

I asked her what she was planning on getting him for Christmas, and she said she was thinking of a really nice watch. In fact, she decided to check out JR Dunn's new watch section to see if she could find just the right watch. She found a really nice stainless steel and diamond men's watch from Swiss Army that she is pretty sure will be waiting for him under their Christmas tree this year.

I just hope she gets the ring she is hoping for!

***This is a sponsored post***

No comments:

Post a Comment