Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sensitive Teeth

I have a couple of teeth that get to be really sensitive sometimes. It seems to me that cold drinks or chocolate candies seem to be the worst culprits for bringing on a toothache. In fact, I had one tooth in particular that has kept me up on more than one night, trying everything from Orajel to salt gargles with little to no relief. Since I switched to using a toothpaste formulated for people with sensitive teeth, however, I've noticed a huge change in how often my teeth experience these sensitivities.

Recently I was given a sample of Biotene Sensitive to use in place of my usual toothpaste. At first, I was a little leery of trying something new, but I decided to give it a try anyway. I'm so glad that I did.

When I first put the sensitive toothpaste on my toothbrush, I immediately noticed a difference. The paste itself didn't seem to be as thick or chalky looking.



I wet the toothpaste and started brushing. Right away, it seemed to fizz in my mouth. I could actually feel the toothpaste going to work. The taste was actually pretty good, especially compared to many of the sensitive formula toothpastes that I've tried in the past. When I was finished, my teeth looked nice and clean, and I was left with a nice, fresh taste.

I was also pleased to read that the Biotene Sensitive toothpaste helps to prevent cavities, fight plaque, and even prevent canker sores! It also helps fight dry mouth. It doesn't just hide the problem, it actually helps make the problem better. It's a great toothpaste all around!



No comments:

Post a Comment