Friday, November 9, 2007

So much to be thankful for

With Thanksgiving less than two weeks away, I was thinking about the things I am thankful for. I am thankful for my husband and our three beautiful children. I am thankful that our daughter, who was extremely thin and was suffering from sleep apnea, is now so much healthier. I am thankful that I have wonderful friends that have helped me through some very rough times this year. I am thankful for a roof over our heads, food on the table, and beds to call our own. Most of all, I am thankful for life.

1 comment:

  1. It really puts a smile on your face when you sit back and realize what you appreciate about your life. It's so easy to complain about what's wrong in the world. Great post!

    Ashley Conner
    http://ashley-conner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete