Saturday, November 17, 2007

Something for everyone

I think that I have seen everything now! I just ran across a website that specializes in Gothic dating. Yep, you read it right. This site specializes in finding love interests for people interested in vampires, alternative culture, and heavy music. You know those pale-skinned people with the dark hair and the black lipstick? This site will help them find a date!

I'm all for it. I mean, everyone deserves to find someone special after all. So often, you hear of people turning to websites to help them find a new boyfriend or girlfriend. I've even heard of people that have met their spouses through online dating sites. The online market has turned into a great way for people to find someone to love.

When my sister-in-law was looking at an online dating site recently, she was telling me about some of the people that she saw on the site. She said that there were some guys that she could tell really weren't her type. All of these guys were described as being the Gothic type.

It's sad to think that guys and girls alike are passed over so easily based on the way that they look. The outside can sometimes hide who the person truly is on the inside. Just because they look rough on the outside doesn't mean that they are any less deserving of finding someone to love. That's why I think it's great to see a site designed to find a potential love interest specifically for people with these interests.



***This is a sponsored post***

No comments:

Post a Comment