Saturday, November 17, 2007

Unique Christmas Gifts

There is someone on my Christmas list that is the type of person that has everything. It's so hard to buy for someone when there isn't much that they don't have. For that reason, I decided to look for something so off-the-wall and completely unique this year for his Christmas present.

I ran across a great site called Vat19.com, which offers "Curiously Awesome Products", products designed for people who want something new and different. For example, they offer a USB Coffee Warmer Cooler that plugs into the USB port of your computer and can be used to keep coffee hot or iced tea icy cold. Best of all, it's safe to use around the papers that might land on top of another heating source and catch fire.

They also have a line of gourmet pencils. These Smencils, as they are called, are made from recycled newspaper but come in great scents like Grape, which I used to write my very own letter to Santa this year.


On my letter to Santa, I asked for a gift I know my husband will enjoy. He's always complaining about not having a fireplace. In our single-wide, we have no room for one! I found a way to compromise on this issue. Vat19.com had a Ambient Fire video fireplace, which can turn our television into a visual fireplace. Since our vents are located on the floor by the couch, it's still possible for us to cuddle on the couch and enjoy the heat while watching the fire. It's not the same as a real fire, but I am hoping Santa can help make this a great substitute.

Vat19.com has really helped me find some unique gift ideas for all of those hard to buy for people on my list!

***This is a sponsored post***

No comments:

Post a Comment