Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I can't believe it

I can't believe that this is already December 4, and that Christmas is only three weeks away! The year has flown by, and I keep wondering where it has gone. The presents are bought and wrapped. Most of the packages have been mailed off. Our Christmas cards have been mailed. Now we only have to wait for this weekend to get our tree and get the house decorated.

Sunday marks our first Christmas party. It's with my moms group. Next weekend will be slammed. Next Saturday is my birthday. We're going to breakfast with Santa that morning, and then I have a Moms' Night Out/Christmas party that night. Somehow I have to fit in celebrating my birthday with my husband and kids that day (I'm thinking a bowling trip, maybe). The following day (Sunday) will be Christmas with my mom, stepdad, sister and her family, and stepsister and her family. Then, the following weekend (right before Christmas), we have a wedding on Saturday and a big Christmas party with the husband's family on Sunday. Christmas day will most likely be spent at the in-laws' after having our own Christmas here, and I'm sure my husband's grandparents will be coming to town before long, too, for our Christmas with them!

Thank goodness for the weekdays. I'll actually get some time to rest (I can dream, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment