Thursday, December 20, 2007

Taking The Plunge

I am taking the plunge and heading back to school next month. I've been talking about it a lot, but hadn't done much to prepare for it up until the last couple of weeks. Now I have taken my e-COMPASS test and gone through orientation, and I only have to register for classes and pay for them now.

I will be taking online courses through a local college, doing pretty much the same thing that is offered through capella university. Capella University is an accredited college that offers courses online for those of us with busy lives. It offers a large selection of courses and degrees designed to help its students succeed in having a better life.

I am looking forward to starting my classes, and reaching more toward my own personal goals.


This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment