Thursday, January 10, 2008

Getting ahead

Here it is, four days into my college classes, and I'm already getting ahead of myself. I guess things are going kind of slow the first week. The teachers have a few assignments, but not as many as I would have thought. In fact, I've discovered that I'm already starting on next week's lessons.

I'm not doing it on purpose. I noticed that my math instructor had posted the lessons and quiz for the first section of the first chapter. I went through it all, thinking it was part of the first week's lessons. When I got ready to take and submit my quiz, I discovered that it isn't actually due until next week!

My Arts History instructor said that we are supposed to work at our own pace. We can read at our own pace, and then the chapter quizzes will all be posted for us to do as we go along. Well, having already completed my assignments for this week in my other courses, and having realized I was ahead in math, I decided to read the first chapter in my Arts History class, and then take the quiz while the information was still fresh in my mind (something the instructor had suggested). Well, when I couldn't find the quiz available on the site, I did more investigating. The quizzes won't be available until next Monday.

So here I sit, ahead of myself already in my college courses. I hope I can continue to stay ahead of the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment