Saturday, January 12, 2008

Going Well

Well, I made it through my first week of online classes! So far, everything is going really well. In fact, I've managed to get a little ahead in my courses. I'm hoping that I can keep things going that way, rather than falling behind.

I'm kind of looking forward to next week. We get to start working more at our own pace in Arts next week. That is a big plus because it means I can finish my tests ahead of schedule if I want to. We're going to start working on our first essays in English. I love writing, so this is very exciting! And it's a narrative essay, so it's not going to take long hours of research on a topic I don't really know anything about. That's the really good part.

I hope my Math and Public Speaking courses can get me just as excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment