Saturday, January 12, 2008

Vision Check

I've come to the realization that I will be needing a new pair of glasses soon. Knowing that we live on such a tight budget, this isn't good news for us. We can get my eyes checked fairly cheap thanks to our insurance, but we don't get a discount on the purchase of actual glass frames or lenses.

I typically wear contacts, but I always have a pair of glasses in case I need them. In fact, I wear my glasses after taking out my contacts at night and before I put the contacts back in the next morning. I also know that there is always the chance of a contact tearing or coming down with an eye infection, in which case I'll need my glasses.

So I sat here trying to find a good deal on new glasses, and I found this Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com. At ZenniOptical, I can get a complete pair of glasses for as low as $8.00. The site only sells their own glasses directly to the consumer, so you don't have to worry about a store acting as a middle man and jacking up the prices.

This really is great news to me, and I'm glad to know I'll be able to afford new glasses!





***This is a sponsored post***

No comments:

Post a Comment