Thursday, January 10, 2008

What progress!

I have mentioned a few times that I have a few friends and acquaintances that have been considering the lap band to help them lose large amounts of weight and keep it off. A few have even talked to a lap band physician, and one has already gone through the procedure. Each of these people have had significant amounts of weight to lose, but had failed in their efforts to lose weight through dieting, changes in life-style, and vigorous exercises.

The lap band has already turned out to be a great thing for my one acquaintance that has gone through with the procedure. She liked that it helped control her appetite, and that she could have it adjusted or reversed if she chose to. She has been even happier with the results. She had over 100 pounds to lose, and she's already lost more than 50.

I'm so excited for her! I can't wait to hear how her continued weight loss goes.



***This is a sponsored post***

No comments:

Post a Comment