Friday, February 15, 2008

Completely exhausted

I can't believe how completely exhausted I have been lately! Between trying to keep ahead in my classes, keeping up with the house, and raising the kids, I already have a lot on my plate. Add to that the fact that Little Man just turned two and my hubby turned 30, and we had birthday parties for both of them. Oh, and did I mention that I am having to start planning for Angel Baby's ninth birthday, which is just a couple of weeks away now? All that while also preparing for a consignment sale!

Needless to say, I'm beginning to run on E. Thankfully, my biggest projects for school have been turned in ahead of time, and I'm getting a good start on my midterm essay for Arts History. However, it all is a little overwhelming.

I am looking forward to the break I will be getting from taking the kids to and from school next week, as they are out of school for a week-long vacation. That will give me a little extra time to relax. Maybe I'll even get a chance to sleep in for a day or two. I can at least dream about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment