Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I need to get away

I really need to get away for a few days. Actually, we all do. Between some recent family stress, all the time I've spent on my school work, my husband's long hours at work, and all the stress my kids have been dealing with at school, we all need to take a family vacation. It's way past time for us to pack up and get away.

We haven't had a good family vacation in several years. We've had a couple of small trips, but nothing major. I know that we'd all like to get away. The plan is for us to go to Michigan in May for my niece's wedding, but I would love to be able to take another vacation in addition to that one.

I'd really like to give my family an experience like none of us has ever had before. Maybe a trip to the Bahamas or to the white sand beaches of the Mexican Riviera Maya. A trip to the Karisma Hotels located there seems like the perfect getaway for any family looking for a new adventure.

I'll have to see what I can work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment