Thursday, March 13, 2008

Back to business

It's that time of the year again. Time for me to clear the kids' closets of the clothes that they have outgrown and fill it up with new clothes. I've done a little shopping at consignment stores and outlets, buying what I can for as little as possible. Now is the time for me to find out what I need to sell on ebay, hand down to friends, or give to Goodwill. It's also the time to figure out what I still need to get for them to get them through until it's time for school shopping.

I'm really looking forward to the warm weather clothing. I know that I get tired of wearing the same old things every day, and I know that my children are getting the same way. It's time for a fresh outlook. New clothes always seem to make for a new attitude.

And I must admit that I am looking forward to making a little extra money on what I am able to sell on ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment