Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Shampoo = A New Outlook On Life

Isn't it amazing how something as simple as a change in shampoo can completely change things around for you? I was feeling kind of down the other day. Nothing was going right, the weather was nasty, and all I wanted to do was curl up and go back to sleep. As if the rain wasn't enough to make me dreary, I had to add having a bad hair day to that. Little did I know, I was going to find something in my mailbox that afternoon that would help turn things around.


When I got home from picking my kids up from school that afternoon, I stopped to check the mail at the front of my neighborhood. When I opened the mailbox, I found a small envelope with my name on it. Inside the envelope was a sample of the new
naked naturals shampoo and conditioner. I decided to go home, get a shower, and give the samples a try.



The fortifying shampoo and conditioner with citrus & keratin is all natural, with no harsh chemicals. The organic materials used contain no animal by-products and are not tested on animals, which makes the pet-lover in me happy. What made me happiest, though, was the results. This natural shampoo and conditioner made my hair look great after just a few days of using it. It also made my hair a lot stronger (in fact, according to the product site, it can make hair up to 7X stronger!). My hair, which appeared to be getting on the brittle side the other day, is now shinier, stronger, and all-around healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment