Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Physically and emotionally exhausted

The past week has completely exhausted me, both physically and emotionally. As if it wasn't hard enough trying to keep up with all of my assignments while raising three kids, I've been thinking a lot about some of my family members that I haven't seen in a long time. There are so many members of my family that I love and miss, that I haven't been able to spend time with in a long time for various reasons. I really wish that I could spend more time with them all, and I miss them most around the holidays.

We spent Easter Sunday with my husband's family, something that we enjoy doing. For some reason, it only made me miss my family more this year. I really hope that I can work something out to spend more time with them all this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment