Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back from vacation

We returned from our vacation late Monday evening, and everything has been so hectic ever since. I'm busy trying to catch up on laundry and get the house cleaned back up. I've had Angel Baby to the doctor for a check-up on the finger she broke just a couple of days before we left for our vacation. On top of it all, I have started my summer courses. Oh, and add getting groceries and running other errands to the list.

I'm still trying to figure out the relaxing part. I don't think I'll get to relax again until school starts. That will only last a matter of days, too, as I am schedule to take a test on August 23 that will allow me to become a paraprofessional in the local school system.

One of these days, I'll be able to take the time to sit down and relax... at which point, I'll remember 100 other things I need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment