Friday, June 20, 2008

Calling all Bzzagents, Business owners, and whoever else wants to read this

I've mentioned before that I am part of a wonderful site called Bzzagent. As a member of this site, I am offered the chance to try out products and services for free (or occasionally for extremely discounted prices), and in return I am given the task of spreading the word. That's right, all I have to do is tell people about the product and then let Bzzagent know I "spread the bzz". Simple enough, right?

Well, Bzzagent has made it even more simple thanks to my latest Bzzcampaign. This time around, I've been asked to check out the Word of Mouth Manual II. This great manual gives tips on how to spread the bzz to other people- in other words, how to get the word out about the items or services I am sharing. Not only does this great manual help with my "bzzing", it can also serve to help business owners get the word out about their own products and services.

Just another great benefit of Bzzagent!

No comments:

Post a Comment