Monday, August 18, 2008

More news on the Magic Jack issue

I know I reported recently that our issues with Magic Jack were finally over. That's because, at the time, I thought they were. Well, it turns out I was wrong. Magic Jack themselves haven't become a problem. We received our refund after I sent several e-mails asking where it was. However, I received an email from an investigator today. It turns out that, due to the large number of complaints to the BBB, and to the severity of some of the claims in the reports, Magic Jack is now under investigation for violating statutes put in place to help protect consumers from companies just like Magic Jack - companies that have been mistreating and misleading their customers.

It is good to know that Magic Jack will finally have to take responsibility for the way they are treating customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment