Thursday, August 28, 2008

A new revolution


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

After experiencing some problems using Paypal, I decided to quit selling on ebay. In fact, I decided to quit doing a lot of the things I did (earning money online, selling and buying on some sites, etc) that required the use of Paypal. The problems I experienced turned me away from so many of the things I liked doing online.

I recently decided to see what else I could do in order to earn money through sales and other sources. It turned out that there is a new site available for people wanting to exchange money online without the hassle of Paypal. That new site is Revolution Money Exchange.

I recently signed up with RME, and I have to say that it looks like it will be a great site to work with. I didn't have to have a credit card linked to it, like I did with Paypal. I did have to link a bank account in case I want to transfer money from my bank account to another recepient (which I don't intend to do). Right away, the site sent me a card that can be used at many locations, as well as with many ATMs. I didn't have to go through the process of applying for the card, as I did with Paypal. RME is so much easier to work with!

For those of you looking for other payment options, I encourage you to check out Revolution Money Exchange!

No comments:

Post a Comment