Thursday, September 18, 2008

Am I The Only One?

Am I the only one that is already sick and tired of the political bull---- being aired 24/7? I know it is important to get the word out and let people decide on their own who to vote for. However, I think there is such thing as too much publicity, especially when so much of it is smear campaigns.

I am sick not only of seeing all this, but of also having to hear about it everywhere I go. I cannot even sit in the comfort of my home without having to constantly hear something about politics. I cannot go visit certain people without a political debate taking place directly in front of me.

I choose to stay informed in other ways. I look at the information online. I watch what little bit I want to watch on TV. I make my own opinions, and I stick to my right to not only decide for myself but to also hold my opinion to myself.

I would love, just for a day, to not have to hear or see any political remarks! I think, for now, I'm gonna lock myself in a bedroom and hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment