Friday, September 5, 2008

Cleaning the bathroom

I've mentioned before that I am a member of Bzzagent. Bzzagent is a great site that allows me to try new products, share the bzz about them, and then earn points that get to go to Mypoints, where I can trade the points in for gift cards. The gift cards from Mypoints are such a great help for my family every Christmas.

As a Bzzagent, I was recently offered the chance to try out the Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber. This great little tool is a disposable sponge with the cleaner built right in. It makes cleaning the bathroom so easy! I just attach the cloth, clean the bathroom, and then throw the used cloth away. It helps eliminate germy rags from sitting around waiting to be washed, and it's easier than keeping a lot of extra cleaners sitting around. I really love this great tool!

The Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber is from SC Johnson. I've recently found a great way to get extra savings on all SC Johnson products, and I wanted to share it with you all. I know that it offers great savings on Scrubbing Bubbles products, for those of you wanting to try the Action Scrubber, as well as many other SC Johnson products. All you have to do is sign up for the SC Johnson Right@Home mailing list! They email you savings and tips, and you can receive samples, coupons, and more delivered right to your door. It's definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment