Saturday, September 20, 2008

Finally, another postcard

We finally received another postcard today, after what seemed like an incredibly long time. This one came from Alison in Australia. She tells of living in Melbourne, where the population is about 4 million. She says that, due to drought, the city's water storage is running low.

This great postcard features Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. "Clockwise from left: The gentle curve of the Mornington Peninsula, seen from Arthur's Seat; Point Nepean seascape; colourful boats on the beachfront at Sorrento."

Pardon the poor picture quality. I'm having problems with my scanner, so this is actually a picture of the postcard, taken using the document setting of my digital camera. Once I get my scanner working right again, I will make sure to post a better picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment