Thursday, September 4, 2008

Giving it another try

In the past, I've posted a lot about programs that allow me to write from home and earn a little extra income. I haven't been as active with some of the more popular sites, mainly because I was growing tired of having all my payments have to go through Paypal before I could touch it. I have come across another great site called Logical Media, which will allow me to earn more, and then get a paper check sent to me once I get enough saved up in my account.

For those interested in making money from home, I wanted to pass the tip on to you as I've done with my other sites in the past. Feel free to check it out (just follow the link above) and start earning for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I'll be sure to check it out.

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete