Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm so thankful for insurance

Over the summer, I got hit with gallstones. It turned out that I had been having some problems with my gallbladder for several years, and my gallbladder needed removed do the the extent of the damage to it. I am so thankful that we have good health insurance to help cover the costs of the surgery.

I know a few of my friends are not as lucky. They have been living without health insurance, looking for other ways to pay their medical bills and stressing whenever someone in their home gets sick. I always feel so bad for them, as I can't imagine what it would be like to be sick and not be able to get the necessary medical care.

In my effort to help one of my friends, who is a single mom with two children and already living on a strapped budget, I managed to find a couple of different health membership programs to help make their medical bills a little more affordable. I just requested information from Zurvita Health Membership, and I'm hoping this will help make her life a little easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment