Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Monster Man Turned 8 Today

Today was Monster Man's 8th birthday. I let him open the rest of the cards that have arrived, as well as a box that he received today. I am just so amazed by the kindness that the members of Wish Upon A Hero have shown to him!

He has received a total of 20 out of the 26 birthday greetings from the wish. Inside, he has found a number of surprises. He's received a lot of stickers, a good amount of cash, a gift card, pencils, a stencil, and small toys tucked inside the cards. Inside the box he received today was a kit to allow him to make his own birthday cake in the microwave.

It's been so long since I have seen my Monster Man so excited, and he has told me that this is the best birthday ever! Thank you so much to all that have made it possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment