Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An update on where we've sent postcards

Last month, I posted about all the places I had sent postcards thanks to Postcrossing. I thought I would update the list for you now so that you can see the variety of places they are going.

As of today, we have sent:

2 to Portugal
2 to Germany
4 to Finland
1 to Mexico
1 to The Netherlands
2 to China
1 to France
1 to Switzerland
11 within the United States:
-Michigan
-Georgia
-Florida
-Minnesota
-Illinois
-Pennsylvania
-Maryland
-Indiana
-Missouri
-New York
-West Virginia

It has really been fun to send these postcards, and we are looking forward to more Postcrossing adventures!

I've also had the opportunity to send a few postcards through Wish Upon A Hero to a number of states in the US, and I hope to receive some from those states, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment