Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I don't know why I didn't realize it before

I'm not really sure why I didn't think of this before, but I just realized that there was a much easier way of keeping you informed of where we are sending postcards to, and where we are receiving them from, then for you to have to always read updates of where we send them. I still plan to post all that we receive on the blog, but thought you might enjoy seeing the link to the ones I am sending. You can even get to see some of them scanned, since the receivers can add the images to the site.

Please check out my Postcrossing Wall to see the collection I've sent and received. You can also click on my name to see my profile, which will show you the complete list of cards sent and received (since those not scanned will not show on the wall). There is just such a great variety of locations. Keep in mind that postcards that are still traveling are not shown on either list, and that cards that were sent over 60 days ago and left unregistered will not be listed either.

If you enjoy receiving something other than bills in the mail, or if you like collecting postcards, or even if you just want to do something fun, I highly recommend joining in the Postcrossing fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment