Friday, November 7, 2008

A little sore this week

I've been a little sore this week, which has meant that I haven't wanted to do much of anything. Most of last week, I suffered from a horrible toothache. I've had a broken tooth for several years, and I'd just learned to deal with it. The pain became so unbearable, though, that I finally went to the dentist on Monday (it had reached a point where I was so embarrassed by the broken tooth that I didn't even want to go to the dentist).

I knew that I had two wisdom teeth that would need pulled, on top of having the other tooth. It was not possible to save the molar, so I ended up getting all three teeth pulled at once. Though it left me with a bit of pain (and some ugly bruising!), I am glad that I got it done. I am now looking forward to having all healthy teeth, especially after I go back for my cleaning next week. It will be so nice to have my mouth in great condition, and I am actually looking forward to being able to schedule my regular cleanings from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment