Thursday, November 20, 2008

London Bridge Is Falling Down, My Fair Lady!

I couldn't help singing 'London Bridge Is Falling Down' when I saw the latest postcard to arrive. This is another card from ChrisC, who has been sending postcards to our family after sending one to me previously through Postcrossing. This card, featuring London Tower and the Tower Bridge , was picked up on one of her many trips to London. She reports that, while the Queen now lives in Buckingham Palace or Windsor, and not The Tower, she continues to keep the crown jewels there. I thought that was a pretty interesting piece of information.

This will be such a great addition to our scrapbook! Thanks, Chris!

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome. I am glad you are enjoying my random postcards that I send to your family. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great view of the Tower and Tower Bridge. The crown jewels are very impressive! Went to see them with ChrisC last year.

    ReplyDelete