Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two Postcrossing cards

Yesterday, we received two more great postcards through Postcrossing. The first came from Judy in Australia. I had mentioned in my profile how much I enjoy collecting stamps, and this great postcard gives me a chance to see many different Australian stamps at once. She said that I sounded very busy with my hobbies, school, and three children. It sounds to me like she is pretty busy herself. She has two girls, a dog, and three birds, plus she works part time and has her hobbies on the side.

The second postcard came from Chuck in Texas. The postcard came from Dallas/Ft. Worth. Chuck describes how they have both grown so much that they are basically one big city (oh, and for those that don't know, Dallas is the more advanced side while Ft. Worth is more of the Old West side). He says that pretty soon the name will be changed to DFW Metroplex. What a great card!

No comments:

Post a Comment