Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Would be nice to win

If there is one thing I really hate about being a woman, it's shaving my legs. No, I don't like how my legs look when they are hairy. In fact, I can't stand the hair. It's just that my hair grows back so fast that I feel I'm always shaving them, and sometimes I just don't have enough hours in the day to be able to sneak in a few minutes to shave. There's also the fact that my skin is extremely sensitive, so I have to use shower gels or baby bath to shave with, rather than shaving creams, and forget putting moisturizer on my legs until at least a couple hours after or my legs turn into one big rash. Like I said, I really hate having to shave my legs.

Then I found out that American Laser Centers are running a contest to give away laser hair removal. Sounds just like the contest I need to enter. If I could only win the contest and be done with shaving my legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment