Friday, December 12, 2008

Catching up on the post cards

This week we have received four more postcards. I haven't been able to upload them until now, though, thanks to persistent problems with my scanner.

The first postcard came from Taiwan. It features the Chinese zodiac, along with a few details stating that 2009 will be the year of the ox. I thought it was a very neat addition to our collection.


Next came a postcard from Scotland. The postcard features seven "Mountains of Scotland" shown on a plaid background. This one was of particular interest to my husband, who comes from Scottish and Irish ancestry.


Next came a postcard from Korea featuring a dog and a bear drawing pictures of each other. I thought it was very cute, and the kids loved it.


Our last postcard came from right here in the United States. It features the "Sesquicentennial" (150 years!) of Minnesota.



We are still enjoying being active members of Postcrossing!

1 comment:

  1. Is the postcard from Minnesota one that I sent you or did you get that from someone else in Minnesota?

    ReplyDelete