Monday, December 1, 2008

Ohio and Germany

One of the things that I really love about Postcrossing is that you never know where your postcards will be coming from. On Saturday, we received a postcard from Ohio. A few days earlier, we received one from Germany. The result of all these random places adding coming together is a great collection that is turning into not only a learning tool for my kids, but a fun experience for the whole family.

The card we received from Ina in Germany doesn't just give us the chance to look for information on a single location, but instead offers a chance to discover the history of 8 noteworthy locations. We're going to enjoy discovering all the details about these places.


On her postcard featuring four covered bridges in Ohio, Tosha shares that they are already getting a bit of snow where she lives. I must admit that I am jealous, as I've always enjoyed the snow myself. Perhaps on a nice snowy day this winter, we'll spend the time researching all four of the bridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment