Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back By Popular Demand

I've brought this link back up several different times in my blog, but I've had someone ask about it again, so I figured I'd bring it back to the top for everyone to continue to check out. When I've been asked ways to earn a little play money from home, I always refer my friends and family to paid blogging and paid survey sites. In order to help keep them from going through ones that are scams or don't really pay out, I usually refer them to a specific list. This list can be found on my blog post, "A Few Sites of Interest". This post has most of my favorites. The rest are listed either on the side of my blog or at the bottom (if you scroll down below my posts). These are all great sites for bringing in a little spare change. Like I've said before, they don't always pay a lot, but they are definitely good for a little something extra for play money (especially at a time when money is getting tighter for so many of us).

No comments:

Post a Comment