Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So hot and muggy

I've always loved the winter, spring, and fall. The summer can be pretty nice, too, especially when it comes to swimming. There is just one thing I don't like about the summer. Here in Georgia, the summers are hot and muggy. The humidity actually makes the air feels sticky, and sometimes the air is so thick that it really is hard to breath for those of us with asthma.

I've often wondered what it would be like to live in Arizona. I've heard nightmare stories about how hot it gets there, and I would have to imagine that the heat would be even more unbearable than it is here. Of course, as those in the Arizona real estate market know, the air is much dryer than it is here, so the hot temps don't affect those living in Arizona as much as they do here in Georgia.

Maybe sometime I should convince my husband that we need to take a summer vacation to Arizona. It would give me a chance to better experience the heat in Arizona and decide which I would prefer - the much higher temperatures of Arizona or the hot, humid air here in Georgia.


***While I've mentioned multiple times on my blog that some of my posts are sponsored, I have been informed that I must once again let you know that this is a sponsored post.***

No comments:

Post a Comment