Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A few more to share

We have received three more postcards in the past few days. I wanted to make sure I got them posted here so that I will be all caught up again.

This first postcard came from a Postcrossing member who reports that Santa comes from Finland. In fact, she says, his reindeer take him anywhere he wants to go. My kids, who love Christmas as much as I do, were thrilled with this postcard.



The next postcard came from Yosemite National Park in California. According to the description on the card, Yosemite covers 1,189 square miles in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The falls are all beautiful!



This last postcard is not from a Postcrossing member, instead coming from my best friend. She picked this card out to send to us while on her honeymoon. Their cruise took them to Grand Cayman, where she stopped in Devil's Hangout, a shop on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment