Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm so excited!

This has got to be my favorite time of year. Yes, things are always hectic in the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I love it! Right now, I'm really looking forward to our Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. We're hosting the big event here, since we finally have a house big enough for everyone to join us here. I'm planning to start my cooking tomorrow so that I can sit and enjoy the Thanksgiving Day Parade with my children. It's a favorite thing for all of us to do together each Thanksgiving morning.

I'm especially looking forward to Christmas. It doesn't matter how hard of a year we have, I always know that Christmas will be a special day for my family. I love the experience of waking up on Christmas morning and watching the kids enter the livingroom to find all the surprises left by Santa. This year will be even more fun since Little Man is at the age where he can truly understand what all is going on. He's already been a lot of fun whenever we spot the Christmas lights hung up by early birds.

I am so excited that my favorite time of year is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment