Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wonder what would happen?

I have loved reading the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich for about five years now. In fact, I've read (and reread) them so often that I feel a bit of an attachment to the main characters. Sometimes I really get into the reading and feel like I can almost see the characters and be a part of the stories myself. Sometimes I wonder what happens between each story. Sometimes I even catch myself wondering what would happen if...

Take for example the on again/off again relationship between Stephanie Plum and Joe Morelli. What would happen if they finally got married? Would they finally settle down and live happily ever after? Or would the fact that the attraction between Stephanie and Ranger remains an issue end up leading Stephanie and Joe on a search for divorce lawyers new jersey? If that's the case, maybe Stephanie would turn to the Weinberger Law Group. She certainly couldn't turn to her ex-husband Dicky, and the Weinberger Law Group has around 50 years of legal experience. Of course, I love the characters so much that I wouldn't want to see them end in divorce, but I was just thinking "what if?".


******This is a sponsored post******

No comments:

Post a Comment