Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Already thinking about next year

I'm already busy thinking about next year, and about what the future holds for me. This past year, I have taken a bit of a break from my paid posting opportunities. In fact, I've sort of neglected my blog with the exception of posting my postcard arrivals. I've rarely put the effort into writing that I had promised myself I would.

In the next year, I intend to make up for this. I will try to spend a few minutes writing each day, but know that I will not always be able to stick to that. As a result, I'm going to push myself to write at least three days a week, making sure to include more of my personal posts, as well as more of my paid opportunities. This just might give me a little extra spending money to help make next Christmas as good for my family as this Christmas is already looking out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment