Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Private Swap


This postcard, which arrived today, came from Joe and Annie in Gisborne, New Zealand. It was sent through a direct swap (where I was contacted and asked to trade postcards rather than sending them through the Postcrossing cycle). Joe and Annie are trying to collect map postcards of all the states in the U.S., and I sent them a Georgia map card in return for this lovely card. The clock on the card is host site to a huge New Year's party (what I am imagining compares to the one the U.S. has at the Big Apple every year). This is a great postcard, and I look forward to finding out more about Gisborne (which, I'm told, is the easternmost city in the world).

1 comment:

  1. HEy I am really glad you liked the card. I have enjoyed reading your blog too. I look forward to receiving your card. My map project is coming along, not quite half way but getting there. Thank you so much for your participation.

    ReplyDelete