Saturday, December 26, 2009

Benefits of Facebook

I have really come to enjoy Facebook. It has so many great benefits, but the biggest benefit to me is that it has allowed me to reconnect with so many friends and family members. I have found relatives that I haven't talked to in years, childhood friends that I haven't seen in more than a decade (in some cases, almost two decades!), and classmates that I'd lost touch with. Facebook has given me the chance to have them in my life again, and to get to talk to them - and in some cases even meet up with them - again after such a long absence from each others' lives. It has even proven to be a valuable tool for keeping in touch with family and friends that I do still have contact with. I'm able to post up-to-date pictures of the kids, as well as to see what is going on in their lives on days when we're unable to talk to each other. I am so glad that Facebook has been there to help me connect with those I love.

1 comment:

  1. I love facebook too. I have family members that I can connect to and it allows me to connect with my niece, who is 2. She lives in MN. I love to make new friends, so if you want to look me up, I am Lisa Sells Avon Childs. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete