Saturday, December 26, 2009

Online Auctions for a Good Cause

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bidazzled. All opinions are 100% mine.



A few years ago, I was really getting into the excitement of ebay. I loved the thrill of winning an auction, the excitement of seeing if my bid would win, and (on the occasions that I decided to sell) the amazement of my own auctioned items reaching unexpected bid amounts. As more ebay sellers started including outrageous amounts in their shipping fees, making the savings diminish, I quickly lost interest in ebay. I still wanted to check out online auctions, but I just didn't feel the excitement anymore.

That is why I am so excited to have recently discovered Bidazzled. Biddazzled allows bidders to buy bids, as well as to earn free bids through referrals and bonuses just for participating. In a way, no one can lose! What I like best is that the site was designed to help fund The Ruch Foundation, a charity for lung cancer research.

Bidazzled is a new site, released in November, and there have already been some great winners. I am so excited about the release of Bidazzled, and I know I will enjoy it.

If you want to give Bidazzled a try, please make sure to enter code BBP1202A by January 15 to receive 15 bonus bids. Your bonus bids may be enough on their own to win you great items, like a brand new Wii. There is no cost or obligation when you join and enjoy your free bids.

SocialSpark Disclosure Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment