Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wow

Where has January gone?! Between me being back in school, starting Monster Man on his fourth grade courses with his homeschooling, and trying to do the millions of other things required of stay-at-home moms, the month has really flown by me. I had been hoping to get more time to write this month, but things just haven't worked out that way. Thankfully, things are starting to slow down a little more, and I am starting to catch back up on the things that had fallen behind. Hopefully I will be able to keep everyone more up-to-date from here on out.

Oh- A piece of good news to announce. My hubby finally decided to take the GED test. He wasn't so sure he could do it, but there were many of us involved in boosting his confidence. Sure enough, he passed 4 of the 5 tests with flying colors. We're currently waiting the results of the 5th test, which had to be graded manually. I am so proud of him for working so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment