Friday, February 26, 2010

Busy with my classes

As many of you know, I have been taking classes through an online education program through our local community college. These classes, like many online options, allow me the flexibility to work on my own schedule toward earning my degree. I still have a teacher and deadlines, and even group projects, but the majority of the work is done in a way that lets me fit my classes into my already busy schedule.

I have been working hard toward getting an online degree, though it looks like I might actually have to start taking some on-campus classes in the near future. I am far from earning my masters degree, but I know that I will be very proud of myself to have accomplished getting my associate's (and then, in the future, my bachelor's) degree.

Since my husband is out of work, he has been talking the possibility of taking some classes as well. He has been unable to find work in his current field, and he's thinking that it might be a sign that it is time to change paths. Even if he does find a job in the near future, I am hoping he will still follow through with taking some online classes, like me, to help further his education. I know he can do well!

No comments:

Post a Comment