Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I need to get caught up

I have a few postcards that have come in that I need to catch everyone up with. They arrived within the past two weeks, but I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to scan them all and get them posted. I will do my best to get them posted this week.

There is really a lot that I need to get caught up on. I never expected for the past month to slip by me as fast as it did, or for it to get as crazily busy as it did. Yesterday was Little Man's 4th birthday, and we had a busy weekend with that. He celebrated it all weekend long, right into yesterday. Today we had a few errands that we managed to sneak into the day before I had to take Monster Man to his and my bowling practice. We've only been home a few minutes. Tomorrow afternoon we have Monster Man's bowling league, and I have my bowling class tomorrow night. Thursday is Little Man's check-up (and the fun one where he'll get his shots before pre-k). We might actually get a chance to relax a little after that. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment