Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Wish I Were An....




OSCAR MAYER WIENER!

Sorry for the blurry images, but I wanted to share with you the recent excitement my kids got to experience. We were riding past our local Kroger when Monster Man made a comment that there was a "funny looking Oscar Mayer truck" in the parking lot. Since we'd already passed it and I hadn't seen it, I asked if it looked like a hot dog. Sure enough, it was the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. I made my hubby turn around so that Angel Baby, Monster Man, and Little Man could all get to see it. They were able to climb a few steps to look inside (and we were thankful that the door opened to the top so that it covered us from the drizzle while we talked to the workers inside). The kids were given stickers (see picture of Little Man above), along with wienie whistles. I was given a few Wienermobile postcards to send to some of my Postcrossing recipients. I only wish I'd had my camera with me, rather than having to use my camera phone (which has a scratched lens).

No comments:

Post a Comment