Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Alvin, Simon, Theodore...

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Alvin and the Chipmunks. All opinions are 100% mine.





When I was younger, I always enjoyed watching the Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoon. I remember playing with my friends sometimes, and the boys would be the Chipmunks while the girls would be the Chipettes. Needless to say, I was so excited when Alvin and the Chipmunks the movie came out a couple of years ago. It was a great chance for me to relive some childhood memories while also sharing the excitement with Angel Baby, Monster Man, and Little Man.

My kids enjoyed the movie as much as I did, and it lead to a whole new shared interest for the whole family. We even purchased Alvin and the Chipmunks for the Wii. The kids enjoy rocking out to some of Mom and Dad's favorite tunes, sung in the chipmunks' squeaky voice.

We didn't get to see Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel when it was in theaters. Money has been too tight for that since my husband is still out of work. We do, however, plan to rent it when it comes out on video on March 30. In fact, the kids are already begging me to buy it now. They have seen advertisements for the Double DVD pack, that not only has The Squeakquel movie, but also includes the Squeak Along DVD, a dsik full of The Chipmunks songs that they can sing along with (in their own squeaky voices, of course!).

I am not able to buy it right this moment, of course. While we wait, though, we are checking out the Munk Yourself, like the one I've posted and More Munk Mayhem at foxfamilyflicks.com. We're building up the excitement until we can finally get to see The Squeakquel.


Visit my sponsor: Alvin and the Chipmunks:

No comments:

Post a Comment